Building The Business Of Your Dreams: Strategies For Growth
A One Day Workshop
The future has never looked better for well-run advisory businesses. Good businesses make a difference to their clients, make good money for their owners and can be sold for a great price.
In the post RDR era running a great business is king. It’s no longer enough to get your proposition and compliance right. You have to be able to build a competent team and manage the business in an effective and professional way.
This full one-day workshop will cover:
Three simple things great businesses do that most businesses don’t.
Gaining insight from management information:
- How to understand your business financials.
- Using your management information (MI) to proactively shape and develop your business.
- Identifying the real causes of poor profitability.
Putting your ideal team together:
- Practical tools for evaluating your team.
- Hiring the right values to build stronger teams.
- Changing your existing team.
Creating an effective management structure for owner operated small businesses:
- Creating your leadership team.
- Running effective management meetings.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of your business.
Who is it for?
- Owners and managers of financial advisory businesses.
- Lifestyle business owners looking for the secrets to getting more life into the mix.
- Anyone with an ambition to run their own show in the future.
- Tuesday 24th March 2015, London
- Wednesday 25th March 2015, Coventry
- Thursday 26th March 2015, Knutsford
£395 +VAT (with early bird offers if you’re quick off the mark)