Video Bundle 1
Business Planning and Execution Skills
Who’s It For?
- Practice Managers
There are three important skills for anyone running a financial planning business:
- Selling and communication skills
- Technical knowledge
- Business management skills
For most owner-advisers, the first two have been part of your industry education. However, the third, business management skills, are never taught at all.
As the old saying goes, if you don’t know where you’re headed then any road will take you there.
There are five steps to effective business management:
Step 1: Know where you want to go
Step 2: Build a simple business plan to use as your roadmap
Step 3: Execute the plan
Step 4: Review your progress quarterly and annually
Step 5: Communicate all of this to your team regularly
It’s not complicated, but you do need to know how to do each step properly if you want to succeed.
In this coaching bundle, I take you through each of these core skills step-by-step and show you how to get results from your efforts (otherwise, why bother?).
What you get
7 video training modules with accompanying workbooks, pdfs and cheat sheets to help you maximise the value you receive from your learning.
- Video 1: It All Starts With Clarity
- Video 2: The Power Of A Plan
- Video 3: Creating Your Business Plan
- Video 4: How To Execute Like A Pro
- Video 5: A Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Execution
- Video 6: How To Conduct A Quarterly Business Review
- Video 7: How To Conduct A State Of The Nation Update With Your Team
£499 (which includes your VAT)
(If you’re based outside the UK please contact us regarding a VAT-free purchase)BUY NOW