Winning firm to be announced at Institute of Financial Planning Conference, Celtic Manor, 4 October 2011.
This is the fourth year running of FP Advance’s involvement with the David Norton Building Excellence in the Financial Planning Profession Award. Entries have now closed and the judging process has begun.
In addition to receiving the “Building Excellence” trophy, the successful firm will also receive:
- 2 days of individual business mentoring with Brett Davidson of FP Advance
- A dedicated Value Proposition Day with Abbie Tanner of A Business Innovation
- A Client Experience Day with Carrie Bendall of Inspire Marketing & Design
- A Practice Management Day with Tracey Underwood CFPCM of Pace Solutions
- A PR and Media Relations consultancy day with Elizabeth Holt of Holt PR
The IFP tells us that the calibre of entrants this year was particularly strong as indeed it has been every year so far. Entrants ranged from small to large Financial Planning firms, with many well known names included amongst the contenders. Significant time and effort was clearly invested into providing the detailed information required, reflecting the importance of this award to the firms themselves.
The shortlisted candidates have now been notified of their success by letter, sent out on Friday 27 May, when they were asked to submit further details to the judges by early July,after which the judges will decide on the finalists to be interviewed in September.